21st Century Skills for a 21st Century Infant
Introducing Upperline Baby
While other babies will be playing with blocks, yours will be playing with blockchain.
Intro to Web Development Course Overview
Intro to Web Development is the starting point for a budding developer. Students will learn the basics of computational thinking while gaining a comprehensive understanding of the technologies used to build web applications. Primary areas of concentration include object-oriented programming with Ruby, front-end development and design using HTML and CSS, and web integration with Sinatra. Our Web Development course will culminate with the students building their own functional web applications.
What you will learn
The backbone language of the web - it holds the structure and content of every page
The language that makes webpages beautiful and fun.
A robust back-end language that powers many of the worlds web applications.
The CSS framework used by designers to put together organized applications.
- All Upperline Baby Courses are Co-Ed
- Classes last from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- General Class Schedule:
- 9:00 - 10:30: Lecture and Skills Acquisition
- 10:30 - 11:30: Nap Time, Burping.
- 11:30 - 12:15: Lunch
- 12:15 - 1:00: Nap Time
- 12:15 - 3:00: Group Coding Projects
- All camp are BYOB: Bring your own bottle: Campers are responsible for bringing their own milk bottles.