Build an iPhone application from scratch, using coding fundementals & professional tools.
Intro to iOS Development with Swift Course Overview
iOS Development with Swift is our introductory course to mobile software development. In week one students will learn to use Apple's Swift language, which is quickly being adopted by professional developers and companies around the world, and get familiar with XCode, Apple's development environment. In week two students will learn the process of designing and storyboarding iOS views and connecting views to the logic of our application. By the end of the class students will be able to build a simple yet robust iPhone and iPad apps!
What You Will Learn
The Primary Tool for Professional iOS Developers
Apple's most advanced software development language.
- All Upperline Courses are Co-Ed
- Course Tuition is $2,100 (25% required to reserve your spot)
- Course Discounts are available for siblings and multiple course registrations.
- Classes last from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- General Class Schedule:
- 9:00 - 11:30: Lecture and Skills Acquisition
- 11:30 - 12:15: Lunch
- 12:15 - 3:00: Group Coding Projects
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made one month before a class' start date are eligible for a full refund less a $100 administrative fee per course. Cancellations less than one month before a class start date are not eligible for a refund. Camp fees are not refunded or prorated for days of camp missed due to illness or injury.
- Lunch is provided on the first day of camp. For all other days, campers may bring their own lunch or leave campus (with parent permission) and explore the various food options in the neighborhood .
- Please Note: a Mac Laptop is required for this course.